Continue Renting or Be A Grown Up?
You can get into a home of your very own with as little as 3 ½ % down. Yes, that’s all~ your new home may actually be cheaper per month than what you pay now in rent.
TOP 5 REASONS OWNING A HOME ROCKS!
- Tax write off~ owning a home is a tax write off that gives you a credit when calculating your yearly taxes.
- Mortgage interest is a write off too~ All interest paid towards your mortgage can be written off when filing your yearly taxes.
- You are investing in your future~ these days; you can’t just depend on your pension, retirement or social security to get you by. You have to take extra steps to ensure you aren’t penniless in your later years.
- You won’t be concerned about rental rates going up, signing a new lease or worrying about the landlords taking your money and not applying it towards their mortgage.
- You finally get your very own space ~ to do whatever the heck you want! Paint the kitchen pink if you so desire! Have 3 dogs without having to pay an additional deposit. Freedom to do what you want is priceless.
So now it’s time to consider your choices and discover owning a home really does have its benefits.
Call me now to start looking for your very own perfect little slice of California Real Estate!
Laurie Berry | 925-827-4663
About the author of Laurie Berry
I pride myself in being loyal, energetic and always striving for the best results! I make time to give each client personal and professional attention so they may reach their real estate goals. I treat people with respect and in turn I earn their trust and make new friends. Having an interest in real estate does not obligate you to anything. Call me today to discover your real estate dreams!
Or leave us a Comment Below Let me know your thoughts or your personal experience with your last Mortgage Loan. If you found this article helpful PLEASE share this on Facebook and your Social Networks!