Pleasant Hill Real Estate is a great way to build wealth while living in an amazing city with a small town feel that still has everything you need with shopping and downtown fun.
This featured listing is from a few very popular and seasoned Pleasant Hill Real Estate agents.
The first thing you should do is get pre-approved for your financing before shopping and submitting offers.
Listing from Don and Norma Flaskerud
- Pleasant Hill’s #1 REALTOR SINCE 1995: Don & Norma know Pleasant Hill’s schools, the parks of Pleasant Hill, the neighborhoods. Consider them your Pleasant Hill resource!
- We sell:Single Family Homes, over 30 a year in Pleasant Hill year in, year out. First Time Buyers; Move-Up Buyers; Townhomes; Condos; Lots/land. WHATEVER YOUR NEED, WE WILL FIND!
- Serving: CONTRA COSTA COUNTY: Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Martinez, Lafayette, Concord, Clayton, Orinda, Moraga, Danville, Alamo, San Ramon, Dublin. Moving away? Thinking of leaving Pleasant Hill? Contra Costa County? Ask us to refer you to top notch agents anywhere in the world.
- Call or email for information on any property you see on this web site: in Pleasant Hill, or any other town.
- We provide SERVICE to YOU like we would like to receive. As Pleasant Hill residents we are nearby and can be there in minutes!
- TEAMWORK: enjoy the advantage of both a man’s and a woman’s perspective, and our depth of Pleasant Hill knowledge.
- Honors and Local Community Involvement:Re/Max Platinum Club Honors. Memberships: Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce, Pleasant Hill Lion’s Club, Pleasant Hill Rotary Club ; Pleasant Hill Business Person of the Year, 2001.8
- Education: Don: Iowa State University, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA. Home Town: West Union, Iowa. Norma (Maiden name Hawkins): Universtity of California, Berkeley: BA in History,member of Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority, and earned a Secondary Teaching Credential. Home Town: Lafayette, California, graduate:Campolindo High School, Moraga.
Norma is a Certified Distressed Property Expert.