LENDING TERMS FOR FIX AND FLIP INVESTORS IN THE BAY AREA
Fix and Flip loans for investors based on after repaired value (ARV)? This unique loan program allows investors to secure financing based on the “After Repaired Value” of a home with very low interest only payments. Basically we will lend up front on the future value of the property based on planned repairs are to be made.
If you secure a property for $300,000 the the ARV is $450,000 we can likely lend to you 100% of the purchase price!
This is especially useful for investors looking to purchase short sales and bank owned properties. If you are looking for a fix and flip loan please review our niche programs and download the highlights here.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR AFTER REPAIRED VALUE LOANS
- Loan Amounts from $200,000 up to $3,000,000
- Loans up to 70% of the After Repaired Value
- Use of Funds Construction or Rehab (Usually with 3rd-party-controlled ‘holdbacks’)
- Term 6 months to 2 years (Longer term considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Eligible Property Types All types, focus on single family homes, small multi-family, office buildings, small commercial properties, mixed-use and land
- Location California (Specialize in the San Francisco Bay Area)
- Closing 2 to 3 weeks from complete package to close
- Rates & Fees – Contact us for your custom pricing quote.
- Position 1st position loans are preferred (2nds are considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Occupancy – Non-owner or owner for commercial property
- Credit – No minimum FICO
This Fix and Flip specialty loan has an Interest Only payment schedule.
If you would like to get pricing or apply for a fix and flip loan based on the after repaired value of your property please email us here and ask about this program.
If you have additional questions just call us.
JASON WHEELER | 925-285-2172 | NMLS: 242672
This list of required documents is meant to serve as a guideline. In no way should this list be construed as comprehensive or complete. Lender, at lender’s sole discretion may require additional documents.
Lender acknowledges, however, that the scope of the requested documents should fall within the scope of required documents necessary in making an informed underwriting decision on any bay area fix and flip loan.