What Do You Do when You Feel Violated and Angry to Make Good Karma Come of it?
So a while ago I was enjoying a meal at a local family owned restaurant when a guy jumped up and said a car just like mine got pummeled in the parking lot. Of course the car happened to be mine! When we went out to check the damage the culprit was long gone. Naturally I was pretty pissed off when the gentleman who saw the accident happened to have the plate number and the waitress had the name of the customer who just left.
I naturally made a report and was on a mission to track down this hit and run driver. Sure enough an hour later we found her. I could have made a stink and pressed charges for hit and run but I decided that would be too much negative energy. Turns out the person that hit my car is a little 70 year old lady that was really sorry and barley knew she hit my car. Regardless she will be taking care of my car and it turns out the person that witnessed the accident may end up being a great business connection!
Exactly a week later my car was broken into in my front yard of all places. Nothing major was stolen but I was pissed! I brought myself back to thinking if I could find those punks I let em have it. Then I realized there really was no harm done. My car was not vandalized and nothing really important was lost. I found myself almost feeling sorry for the burglars. Anyway looking
back I started thinking about karma. I feel like how you react to situations like this makes a big difference how they play out. I could have called the police and spent hours of negative energy on the incident but instead I went back to work. I actually really fell great about it. These guys were unable to get to me, and I feel a lot of positive energy just because of the way I reacted to the situations.
When I spoke to people in my social networks a few referred me to a video by a country singer I never heard of called “I Pray For You” I thought it was pretty funny with the lyrics to the song.
If you ask yourself “How can I get rich?” or “How can I be rich?” If you would like to know how to be a millionaire, or if you want to become rich in other personal ways, it all starts with attracting good karma. I started thinking of ways to attract good karma everyday. Many don’t believe in karma however many believe if you do little good things daily you will naturally attract more love, happiness, prosperity, wealth and money or essentially “good karma” If you believe in it or not it’s good to do nice things daily wouldn’t you agree?
This is a funny video about getting good karma everyday!
Here are Several Ways To Create Good Karma Everyday When You’re in a Bad Situation
- Reacting Positive to a Negative Situation: When something horrible happens to you try really hard before overreacting and getting angry to take a deep breath and find the positive or “silver lining” in the situation. Every incident has one, you just have to find it.
- When you lose, don’t lose the Lesson: Every situation has a lesson as well as a silver lining. Always try to learn something and you will become a better person for it!
- Be Compassionate: In either situation I probably would have reacted different than the lady that hit me or the people that robbed me. However I can’t help but think of the hardships that drives people to steal or how old age effects your ability to judge a situation. Find some compassion for those that wrong you. It will make you feel great and it will probably annoy them quite a bit as well.
- Control Anger: For some this is very difficult but once you learn to control your anger and react with kindness you will be surprised how it will only effect you and the ones you love around you in an extremely positive way.
- Act With Kindness Everyday: It’s hard to not get caught up in the daily grind. Make a conscious effort to do something nice for someone everyday! Open a door for someone, look for opportunities to be of service to people with no reward and rewards will naturally find you.
So I really wanted to ask you what have kind of experiences have you had with karma and reacting in situations that are natural to feel very angry in. Please leave me a comment I’d love to hear your stories.
Leave a Comment Below I Answer Each One!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.